1/21/12

Ooops...

Told you I was a bad blogger >o<
I have been so busy with the photography the past 6 months with weddings and babies, and babies and weddings and of course, editing. I am finished with weddings for the 2011 year (haha now that it's almost February of 2012...) so I plan on posting what I've been up to and future plans along with crafty ideas I have been dying over on Pinterest.com. What a freakin' awesome website, I am officially obsessed. So many great healthy eating tips as well as workout plans too, which is something I certainly need to be working on! ;)
I am currently back home at my parents for a few days and am working on getting my new $5 lamp (from Meijer) a little cuter. As soon as I have it figured out I will post some pictures! Hope you are enjoying the new year so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment